At St. Anne’s we are always looking for ways to get out into the community and to develop our friendships. The Men’s Ministry is one way which brings the men of the church together.
Breakfasts (8.30 – 10am in Church)
We meet on a Saturday morning at the start of every other month – everyone welcome, please come along! It’s a great chance to meet and get to know each other better, and items range from guest speakers to blokey bible studies to “A day in the life”.
The upcoming Breakfasts are as follows…
- 9th December 2017
- 3rd February 2018: THE BIG BREAKFAST With Guest Speaker Colin Pownall (North West leader of the Christian Motorcycle Association Bikers Church – Click here for more details)
- March 3rd – Men’s Breakfast – A day in the life of Rob Wallace
- May 5th – Men’s Breakfast – Blokey Bible Study
- July 7th – Men’s Breakfast – Guest Speaker
- September 8th – Men’s Breakfast – A day in the life of Ian Devine
- November 3rd – Men’s Breakfast – A day in the life of Mark Simon
We’ve got a packed programme of social events coming up too, details below:
- January 19th – Film & Takeaway night
- March 16th – Escape Rooms
- April 20th – Male Bonding (Chanting & Chomping)
- May 18th – Beer & Bike Night
- June Friday 29th – Sunday 1st July CAMPING WEEKEND
- August 25th – Dads & Kids Day Out
- September 14th – Bowls night
- October 19th – Laser Quest or Go Karting
- November 16th – Night at the Victoria Pub
Stay In The Know!
Keep up-to-date with all the latest news on Men’s Events by subscribing to the Mens’ Ministry email list, below:
Men’s Events Calendar
You can also view all our upcoming events on our Google Calendar below. If you use Google Calendar yourself, either on your smartphone or computer, you can click the little + button in the bottom right to add this calendar to your own, so you’ll always see the events.