At St. Anne’s we are always looking for ways to get out into the community and to develop our friendships. The Men’s Ministry is one way which brings the men of the church together.
Upcoming Events for 2019
Breakfasts (8.30 – 10am in Church)
We meet on a Saturday morning at the start of every other month – everyone welcome, please come along! It’s a great chance to meet and get to know each other better, and items range from guest speakers to blokey bible studies to “A day in the life”.
The upcoming Breakfasts are as follows…
- Saturday 2nd Feb – Quiz & chat
- Saturday 6th April – A day in the life of Paul Roberts
- Saturday 25th May – Quiz & Chat
- Saturday 6th July – A day in the life of Paul O’Brien
- Saturday 7th September – A day in the life of Karl Fischer
- Saturday 2nd November – Guest Speaker
We’ve got a packed programme of social events coming up too, details below:
- Friday 8th March – Curry Night in Woolton
- Friday 26th April – Escape Room
- Saturday 29th June (ALL DAY) – Walking with Kids
- Friday 27th September – Ghetto Golf
- Friday 22nd November – Ping Pong / Pool Night
- LAKE DISTRICT CAMPING TRIP:
Friday 10th May – Sunday 12th May 2019
Stay In The Know!
Keep up-to-date with all the latest news on Men’s Events by subscribing to the Mens’ Ministry email list, below. We also have a WhatsApp group where we discuss and plan socials and events, as well as general chit-chat – to join the group, please just get in touch with one of the leaders.
Men’s Events Calendar
You can also view all our upcoming events on our Google Calendar below. If you use Google Calendar yourself, either on your smartphone or computer, you can click the little + button in the bottom right to add this calendar to your own, so you’ll always see the events.